Tuesday, July 20, 2010

FASHION FOR NEPAL 2010









While growing up, I aspired to work in the fashion industry.And i want to give more information about fashion. I haven't any experience field but i can give you the knowledge about fashion.

I tried to provide you in here as much as design in this 2010. First you choose which dress is you like and its suitable in your body structure then after u decide to buy it. But, i hope most of the girls suit those dress on their body because here i display after thinking about the Nepali girls. 

I got  them soaps during the summer, imagining what it would be like to be an actress or model. Thinking that they lived these amazing lives where designers dropped out of the heavens and gave them clothing that seemed made for them. I would imagine myself one day living that glamorous lifestyle that these images seemed to portray. 


Cloths should do proper work whatever you wear. Suppose you bought high rate of cloths but  it's not reliable for you.  fashion should give you satisfied, comfort and reliable in every angle. 

I also bought one of those big ivory chiffon and rhinestone hair bows to go in my ponytail. I seriously though this outfit was what everyone would envy because I felt like a model in it.

Hopefully those fashion gives you more beauty and comfortable in this 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment